SAFE AND REWARDING SOLUTIONS FOR AFTER SCHOOL CARE
DISCOVER HOW TO GIVE YOUR CHILD THE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR WITH MARTIAL ARTS
Most parents struggle with the same concerns; what will my child be doing after school? Will they get their homework done or will they sit in front of a screen for hours. What about food? Will they eat a healthy snack or will they have junk food and soda? What’s so rewarding is knowing that your children are getting picked up from school and transported to a safe environment, where they will be surrounded be educators while being fed and taken care of. Whats even better is they get the opportunity to participate in martial arts classes that not only enhance physical attributes but equip them with valuable resources to thrive in school. This is why parents LOVE our after school martial arts program….
view our schedule
and gain access to our exclusive web special
* Your privacy is very important, we’ll never share your information. We may email you about special offers and upcoming events. The next page will show you exclusive offers and opportunities to get started.
have your ever experienced
ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES
- Wondering what your child is doing after school? You’ve sent them text messages asking how they’re doing and their responses was “fine”. Or you have no idea if your child is getting their homework done or simply playing video games while eating junk food..
- Getting your child to focus on a given task? You try and set a schedule for them to do their homework, but all they want to do is play. By the time you get home, their homework still isn’t complete and you find out they’ve been on YouTube all day. Perhaps you’ve asked them to send you a message once their homework is complete, but that never happens.
- Making sure your kids get healthy food options afterschool? Have you ever stocked the refrigerator with plenty of healthy foods and snack, just to come home and see your child on the couch watching tv eating junk food and drinking soda? Maybe they never had a snack when they came home because they were preoccupied with that new video game they just got?
- Wondering if your child made it home safe or if anything happened after school you should worry about? You’re trying to think positive thoughts but it’s an hour after they were supposed to get home, but no word from them? You’re wondering if they ran into a bully after school and got in trouble, or worst case scenario, did they make it on the bus? Are they ok?
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your child just doesn’t seem motivated or they’re having a hard time believing in themselves. Perhaps they don’t talk to you as much as they used to because of bullying that takes place on the bus ride home?
The secret to developing your child's MAXIMUM potential is right in front of you, its our after school martial arts program!
Our program unites psychology, child development, and Martial Arts. Your child will learn more than basic self-defense…they’ll learn self-control, self-esteem and courtesy.. This means that your children are not participating in a “martial arts class” any more…
They are now a part of a dynamic child development course!
Parents value this far more, seeing their children make leaps and bounds in areas they thought were impossible. Children are eager to come to class and excited about learning!
So many parents come to us with the exact same struggles. Many of them were at a point where they didn’t know what to do or how to help. But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Truth is, we all want the absolute best for our kids, we want them to succeed, set goals, feel great about themselves but sometimes, we as parents need help. Sometimes having a great support system and a team to work with is the answer.
Focus, Discipline and Self Esteem are the essential building blocks
Martial Arts is one of the BEST ways children can learn how to have unshakable, razor sharp focus.
Kids are able to pay attention in school, feel better about themselves, maintain eye contact during conversations and feel good about themselves in all aspects of their lives.
As a result, kids stand taller, smile bigger, and perform better. They are overall happier and love who they have become.
Safe and Secure is the most reassuring feeling for parents
As parents we all worry about our kids, we all want whats best for them no matter what. But when you worry it can take a toll on your every day health. Worrying not only effects your ability to complete tasks throughout your day, but causes stomach issues, breathing problems, as well as headaches and irritability.
Knowing your children are picked up, transported to our facility by role models that will instill positive life lessons, allows parents to go about their day feeling great about their children’s well being. This not only allows you to become more productive, you also feel better too!
Boost In Socialization Skills allows kids to become more confident
Kids who don’t always thrive in highly social environments may find it easier to get to know people and make new friends when they’re in a room filled with peers who share a common interest.
The kids on the playground may not always have much common ground, but devotees to the martial arts are able to get to know one another through shared pursuits. Partner-driven drills can also foster camaraderie, as they force kids to pair off and build their skills together.
Snacks and dedicated homework time creates systems to allow kids to thrive in & out of school
While most After School programs are just glorified day care centers, we know how important snack choices and homework time is to parents. Thats why we make sure all of our kids are provided with a wide variety of snack options. When children eat clean wholesome food, it stimulates their brain and allows them to function at higher rates.
Having dedicated homework time with on site tutors not only help kids get work done, but it gives them the unfair advantage all school year. Parent’s come to us with their jaws on the floor when they see their children grades and report cards. Plus, kids feel better about themselves because they are able to complete tasks and get homework turned in.